Federal Savings Bank e-Statements
What are e-Statements?
e-Statements are electronic versions of your original paper statements and check images.
Advantages of e-Statements:
- Email notification when your statement is ready to be viewed
- Secure - access your statements via online banking
- Easy storage
- Ability to allow non-account holders access to your statements
- Ability to view your previous 18 months of statements
Sign up is fast and easy...
- From the blue tool bar within Online Banking, select the e-Statements tab.
- The Terms and Conditions will be displayed. You must accept the Terms and Conditions in order to proceed with e-Statements.
- Select the accounts you wish to have enrolled in e-Statements, submit the page.
- A confirmation page will display; review your email address for accuracy. Click the enroll button.
- You have successfully enrolled and can now view your previous 18 months of statements for each account selected in the enrollment.
- An email will be sent to you within 2-3 business days of month-end letting you know that your statement is available for viewing.