Federal Savings Bank Online Bill Pay
Save time and money by signing up for Federal Savings Bank Bill Pay. It is fast and easy.
- Select the account you wish to enroll.
- From the blue tool bar within online banking, select the tab labeled FSB Bill Pay.
- You will receive a confirmation page; verify your email address and click submit.
- The next page will be the Terms and Conditions of Bill Pay. Please read carefully and select the accept button at the bottom of the page when finished. *You must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to enroll in Bill Pay.
- On the enrollment page you will need to confirm your personal and account information. Once complete, click to continue.
- The next page informs you that a soft credit check will be performed to verify your personal information; this verification process does not affect your credit rating. Please read carefully and when finished select continue.
- You will now be asked questions regarding your personal financial history. When completed select continue.
- The next page will indiciate that you have completed the verification process, click to continue.
- The next page will read congratulations and you have successfully enrolled. Select the finished button to complete the enrollment.
- After you complete the enrollment process an email will be sent to you explaining how to confirm your account. This confirmation process helps to protect you against unauthorized use of your account. Until your account is confirmed, your payment limits are restricted.